(306) 632-2004 May - Sept (306) 539-9325 Sept - May Email: [email protected]
Hello Campers and welcome back! A new camping season will soon be upon us. Although this passed winter was a bit "easier" than the previous two, a hot and sunny summer will still be much appreciated. A few changes have been made for this year - browse for details.
I have been making some changes and trying to improve the website/ facebook page and campground in general. Please feel free to browse through and if you have any questions of suggestions, by all means - suggest or ask.
* Fishing Licenses will NOT be available for purchase at the store, as of 2013. Fishing licenses can be purchased at any SERM office, by calling 1-855-848-4773 or on-line @ gov.sk.ca/huntingandfishing
- 30 amp Power is now available in sites #1 - #12, on Waterfront Way. 20 amp service is available in sites #13 - #17.
- Please feel to join us for the weekly get-togethers at the store:
Footlong Fridays - Friday bbq: footlong hotdogs, bannock-dogs, hamburgers, fry bannock & sweet bannock - 5-7 p.m.
Bente's Baking - Saturday's: fresh baked bread, cinnamon buns, baked bannock, cookies, pies, pizza, ribs and wings - pickup after 2 p.m.
Pancake Breakfast - Sunday's: home cooked pancakes, bacon, eggs, coffee and or tea 9 - 11 a.m.
- Recycle, Recycle, Recycle!!!!
Again I cannot stress enough the need to recycle. For all those who are, it is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed. A friendly reminder that All cans/ bottles Must be recycled. All cardboard/ paper should be burned. Major items (bbq's, screen tents, chairs) should also Not be placed in the garbage bins - take them home with you; you brought it out - you take it back. Garbage bins are intended for house-hold garbage only, essentially if it can not fit in a garbage bag it should not be placed in the bin. Rates have been increased slightly to accommodate garbage disposal.
If you require any information, or have any suggestions about recycling, or any other issues, please feel free to ask - jed.